HAVE YOU SUFFERED FROM AN INJURY OR ILLNESS WHILST ON HOLIDAY? WE CAN HELP YOU GET THE COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE.
Holidays should be a time to unwind by the pool or take in new experiences, which is why we take illness and injuries abroad very seriously. Whether you’ve suffered from a short bout of food poisoning or life-changing injury, we’ll help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our Personal Injury specialists will guide you through every step of your case, from gathering evidence and filing a case to finalising settlement agreements.
Illnesses on Holiday
Illnesses caused by improper care or insufficient safety standards can be a mild nuisance or a serious health issue, but you have the right to claim compensation for inconvenience and suffering caused, whatever the extent. We can help you claim compensation for illnesses caused by a variety of avoidable factors, such as:
- Poor Staff Hygiene – Private businesses and tour operators are obliged to maintain safe standards of hygiene, and liable for any illnesses because of poor hygiene.
- Unclean Swimming Pools – Property owners are obliged to ensure that their property and features are safe for guests and customers to use.
- Unwashed Fruit & Vegetables – As with hygiene, businesses must ensure that the catering they provide is safe to eat.
In the result of an illness abroad contact Knightsbridge Solicitors and our specialist advisers will give you personalised advice and guidance to get the best outcome to your case.
Injuries on Holiday
Much like claims for illnesses on holiday, if you have suffered an injury on holiday that you feel wasn’t your fault, we can guide you through the legal process and help you get the compensation you deserve. Our Personal Injury experts can help you claim for a wide variety of accidents, including:
- Road Traffic Accidents (Including as passenger)
- Boat/Sailing Accidents
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Sport/Recreational Activity Injuries
- Injuries sustained in either hotel/resort premises (slips, trips and falls, etc.)
- Natural Disaster-related Injuries (tsunami or earthquake)
To learn more about Holiday Claims, speak to a member of our Personal Injury Law team or start your case, please contact us on 0115 824 1700 or fill out an online contact form today.