Accident and Emergency Claims
Accident and Emergency (A&E) departments are often your first point of call when a medical emergency arises, though they can be chaotic places. As the frontline of our National Health Service, they continue to deliver high standards of care for the most part. However, we all know they can be incredibly busy and under immense pressure. This, in combination with a high volume of patients, can unfortunately lead to faults.
Amongst the errors which can result in a claim for compensation are the following:
- A patient being sent home without an underlying problem being properly treated.
- Signs or symptoms of serious conditions being missed (failure to diagnose).
- Failure to admit you to hospital due to poor judgement or bed shortages
- Failure to offer necessary diagnostics, such as x-rays, scans, and blood tests
- Misinterpreting results of diagnostic tests (misdiagnosis).
If you feel you’ve fallen victim to any of the above, or have received treatment at A&E which was less effective than could reasonably be expected, then you may be able to make an A&E claim for medical negligence.
Please Contact Us on 0115 824 1700 for free advice about making a Medical Negligence claim for treatment you received in an Accident and Emergency Department.
WE OFFER NO WIN NO FEE CLAIMS SERVICES